- I am Mo Bailey (properly known as Maureen).
- I am from Fort Collins, CO.
- I go to DePauw University in Greencastle, IN (AKA the greatest school in the world) and am a proud Alpha Phi.
- I’m lived in Vienna, Austria to study music for a semester (#Beethoven #Mozart #HEAVEN)
- I LOVE people, maybe a little too much. Call me an extrovert.
- I play horn and sing opera, jazz, and whatever else my shower will allow.
- I love to ski, hike, run (half-marathons, dreaming of running a marathon), cook and bake (we’re talking deadly chocolate chip cookies), travel, swim, bike, and pretty much anything with the people I love.
- I am a passionate follower of Jesus.
- I co-started (with a wonderful group of friends) a non-profit Coffee Shop in Greencastle, Indiana called Bagos, inspired by a small group called Coffee and Christ.
- My family = My best friends (See awkward family photos below).
- I love good red wine, craft beers, all kinds of tee, coffee, and eating food…lots of it.
- Making friends and eclectic coffee shops are two of my favorite things, especially when combined 🙂
- I am obsessed with British Television (BBC), Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Pine, all Sci-Fi and Action films, Emma Watson AND Hermione Granger (OK Harry Potter), and dogs…all dogs.
- I love taking pictures, as evidenced by the gallery below. ENJOY!